The use of certain cookies requires your consent. The cookies we use do not require your consent.
- Types of cookies and their purposes
We use the following type of cookies:
- Functional cookies: these allow the website to function better and be more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we save your login details or what you put in your shopping basket.
- Your rights in relation to your data
You have the right to access, rectify, restrict and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to adequately identify yourself. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
- Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be placed. For this option, see the help function of your browser. Deleting cookies in your browser can have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who, among other things, display advertisements to you through our website. You can remove these cookies centrally via youronlinechoices.com
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website will work completely properly. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see any advertisements. The ads are then only not tailored to your interests and may therefore be repeated more often.
How to adjust your settings varies by browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on one of the links below to go directly to your browser's manual.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
- Safari on smart phone: https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201265
- Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website may be changed at any time due to ongoing developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Please read this statement regularly to keep abreast of any changes.
It is also possible that cookies are placed through our websites by others, of which we ourselves are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please let us know via email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask them which cookies they have placed, the reason for that, the cookie's life span and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
- Concluding remarks
We will need to amend these statements from time to time, for example when we update our website or change the rules around cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions and/or comments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This cookie statement was created with the help of Rocket Lawyer(https://www.rocketlawyer.com/nl/nl).
May 27, 2021