Sharp Productions respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with respect to the automated processing of personal data. Therefore, due to full transparency with our clients, we have formulated and implemented a policy regarding these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights in the best possible way.
For all additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
The current version of the Privacy Statement available on the website is the only version that applies as long as you visit the website, until a new version replaces the current version.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also referred to as "The Website"): www.sharpproductions.nl
- Controller of personal data processing (hereinafter also referred to as "Controller"): Sharp Productions, established at Molenweg 54, 3604AVMaarssen, kvk number:
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website is strictly personal. You shall not use this website as well as the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular shall not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and, more generally, all components used on this site, are protected by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any manner whatsoever, of all or part of it, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person in charge, is strictly prohibited. The failure of the manager to take immediate action against any infringement shall not be construed as tacit consent or waiver of legal process.
Article 4 - The management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website to a specific category of visitors
- Remove any information that may interfere with the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international law or in violation of Internet etiquette
- have the website temporarily unavailable in order to carry out updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
In no event shall the Administrator be responsible for any failure, malfunction, difficulty or interruption in the operation of the Website, resulting in the Website or any of its functionalities being inaccessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You are responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and data against, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the Internet.
The Administrator is not liable for any legal action taken against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
The Administrator shall not be responsible for any damages incurred by you or any third party or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the Website. You will refrain from any action against the Administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you all damages he suffers and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 - Collection of data
Your data is collected by Sharp Productions and (an) external processor(s). Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements specific to physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website are used primarily by the administrator to maintain relationships with you and, if appropriate, to process your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights with regard to your data
Pursuant to Article 13 (2) (b) of the AVG, everyone has the right to access and rectify or erase their personal data or to restrict the processing that concerns them, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any request to do so must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID document, on which you have affixed your signature and stating the address at which you can be contacted. Within 1 month of the submitted request, you will receive a response to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In case of violation of any laws or regulations, of which the Visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the Administrator, they will be provided to them after an express and reasoned request by those authorities, after which such personal data will be subject to the protection of the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the responsible party will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you must refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that constitutes an invasion of the privacy of those person(s). The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Data retention period
The data collected by the administrator of website will be used and kept for the duration stipulated by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer's hard drive when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor each time you visit our website. It is then possible to customize our website for you and to make it easier for you to log in.
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
- Anonymized Analytic cookies: to gain insight into the visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tune communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- No other cookies
- When you visit our website, cookies originating from the responsible party and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each operating system type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 - Image material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the images belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the administrator's place of residence has exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to these terms and conditions, except where a statutory exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Thijn Scherpenisse, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 15 - Attribution
This privacy statement was created with the help of Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.com/nl/nl).
This privacy statement is applicable since until further notice.